Pasta Salad with marinated artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, corn, peas, bell peppers, mushrooms, olives and pasta, combined with a balsamic mustard dressing is absolutely delicious. It tastes even better the next day. Best way to serve this salad is at room temperature, because you will really be able to taste the vegetables and the rich dressing.
Skill level: Easy
Click here to view Slideshow, Share, & Comment
Velvet Edition: “Trademark” Recipe
Write a review
- 6 ounces California olives sliced
- 1 ½ cups marinated artichoke hearts, cut again in half
- 1 cups sun-dried tomatoes – sliced
- 6 – 8 medium sized mushrooms sliced thinly
- 1 pound pasta (your choice) e.g. Penne Zitti, Fusilli, Radiatori
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 pound frozen baby corn – cooked and drained
- 1 pound frozen peas – cooked and drained
- 1 handful fresh basil cut into strips
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 – 6 garlic cloves – crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons deli style mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced julienne style
- Prepare the pasta according to directions on the package.
- Combine all the vegetables and pasta together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and pasta and mix together.
- Decorate with the orange bell peppers.
- Serve at room temperature.
Velvet Edition https://www.velvetedition.com/
Leave a Reply