Crunchy, tangy and refreshing is how I can describe this creamy coleslaw salad. You can add other vegetables such as chopped celery, bean sprouts or cucumbers. This salad works great to take to a picnic, potluck, or as a buffet item when you’re entertaining.
Skill level: Easy
Click here to view Slideshow, Share, & Comment
Velvet Edition: “Vintage” Recipe
Write a review
- 1 small Napa cabbage shredded
- ¼ regular cabbage (optional)
- ½ small red cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 medium carrots shredded
- 2 cups mayo
- ¼ cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup dried raisins or cranberries
- Shred the vegetables and place in a large salad bowl.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and whisk till fully combined.
- Pour the dressing along with the raisins or cranberries and pour over the vegetables.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Velvet Edition https://www.velvetedition.com/
Leave a Reply