Greek Orzo Feta Salad is simple and refreshing. During the summer months when the weather is hot and you don’t feel like cooking, make a bowl of this salad and see how fast it will vanish. Tomatoes are so plentiful during the summer season, and you’ll find many different varieties and colors available at the farmers market. The sweetness of the tomatoes combined with the salty feta cheese is amazing. This salad also makes a great brunch and picnic item.
Skill level: Easy
Click here to view Slideshow, Share, & Comment
Greek Orzo Feta Salad
Velvet Edition: “Mediterranean” Recipe
Write a review
- 1 cup Orzo pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes – halved
- ½ cup Orange tomatoes – halved
- ¼ cup yellow tomatoes – halved
- 2 Persian cucumbers – halved
- ½ cup French Feta cheese – crumbled
- ½ cup Kalamata olives – halved
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil and Italian herbs
- ½ medium onion finely – chopped
- ½ cup Basil leaves – chopped
- 1 Anaheim pepper – chopped
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Apple Cider vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- Cook the pasta according to package.
- Prepare the dressing in a small bowl.
- In another larger bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the ingredients in the larger bowl.
Velvet Edition https://www.velvetedition.com/
Leave a Reply