Cucumber Tomato & Fresh Mint salad is easy, tangy and zesty. The vegetables combined with a lemon dressing is the type of salad you would whip together in no time. Cucumbers, tomatoes and mint are indigenous in the Mediterranean. You could go into someones backyard and most often the owner, full of pride, will show you their crop of tomatoes and cucumbers. Next to that you’ll find their herb garden with parsley, mint and basil.
Skill level: Easy
Click here to view Slideshow, Share, & Comment
Cucumber Tomato & Fresh Mint Salad
Velvet Edition: “Mediterranean” Recipe
Write a review
- 2 or 3 Roma tomatoes – chopped
- 5 – 6 Persian cucumbers – sliced
- 1 green bell pepper – cubed (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare the dressing in a small bowl
- In a larger bowl add the vegetables.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables, toss and serve.
Velvet Edition https://www.velvetedition.com/
Leave a Reply